[SCIP] Questions on detecting unbounded

Yankai Cao yankai.cao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:02:57 CET 2017

Dear Benjamin,

Thanks so much for your reply.  Is there any parameter I can set to help SCIP detect if the problem is unbound. For example, for my model, if SCIP find an upper bound <= ub (e.g. -1e10), I want SCIP to stop and declare the problem is unbound. Otherwise, it will takes SCIP much much more time to continue. Thanks.

Regards,
Yankai