[SCIP] Variable value at node

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Mon Feb 20 10:04:44 CET 2017

Hi Mahdi,

you already have the correct method: SCIPgetSolVal. The documentation
for its second parameter sol says "primal solution, or NULL for current
LP/pseudo solution". So if you supply a solution, you get the value of
the variable in that solution. For example, you could ask for the
incumbent via SCIPgetBestSol() and pass it to the method.
However, if you pass NULL as solution, you will get the value of the
variable in the current LP relaxation solution (if the LP was already
solved at the current node).