[SCIP] How to change lp method in SCIP

lixiangyong at 163.com lixiangyong at 163.com
Fri Jan 20 01:55:08 CET 2017

Dear Jakob,

The barrier algorithm terminated very quickly and did not return dual bound.

Thanks,

Xiangyong

From: Jakob Witzig
Date: 2017-01-16 17:29
To: lixiangyong at 163.com
Subject: Re: [SCIP] How to change lp method in SCIP
Hi,

are the LP values only slightly different, e.g., within tolerances or
completely different? Slightly different values are to expect when you
use different algorithms to solve the LP.

Since you use Cplex as an LP solver, I cannot tell you anything about
the internal differences.

Cheers,
Jakob

email: witzig at zib.de