[SCIP] Problem in getting dual solution

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Mon Jul 31 16:28:36 CEST 2017

Hey Amir,

we need some more information to help you with your problem. Could you
send us your model or code, please?

In general, SCIP does not provide dual information. This is directly
passed through from the LP solver and only available if you disabled
presolving.
Are you solving a MIP or an LP?

cheers
Matthias

On 30.07.2017 08:53, Amir Mansouri wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem in getting dual solution in my maximization problem.
>
> I use of SCIPgetDualsolLinear but the value of all dual variables is 0
> but when I set my objective to minimization The correct dual variables
> attained.
>
> In both case the optimum value is attained but in maximization the
> value of dual variables is incorrect.
>
> Pleas help me.

> Windows 10

Matthias Miltenberger