[SCIP] segmentation fault running pyscipopt

sakib mondal sakib at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 11:36:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have a problem at hand where  I need to generate an instance and run the solver.  Since I have a number of instances, I am trying to do this in  a loop, i.e. in each loop {generate instance, build model, run model}. This is working for the first run over the loop. However, when the loop is executed second time, I am getting segfault error.   If I comment "model.optimize()" there is no segfault. Wondering what could be the problem.  I have removed readline library while compiling scipopt.

Would appreciate any help or pointer,

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Sakib