[SCIP] ug-0.8.3/scip-4.0.0 apparently missing file(s) in distribution

Yuji Shinano shinano at zib.de
Fri Mar 31 16:10:58 CEST 2017

Dear Utz,

Sorry for my late reply. Thank you for this message.
Please modify the Makefile below:

line number 123
    ug/paraCommMpiWorld.o -> ug/paraCommMpi.o

If you still have errors, please let me know.

In general, I recommend you to use ParaSCIP in bug-fix release versions of SCIP Optimization Suite when you use it on supercomputers.
I myself have never used ParaSCIP in major release versions of SCIP Optimization Suite on supercomputers, since ParaSCIP and FiberSCIP
cannot be tested enough with major release versions of SCIP.

Best regards,
Yuji