[SCIP] Pricing Doesn't stop

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Tue May 2 21:15:43 CEST 2017

Dear Natalia,

SCIP should automatically stop pricing when it is not needed anymore.
Perhaps is SCIP generating some cutting planes, after which another
pricing round is needed? Are you sure that you are still at the root
node and SCIP did not do any pricing in between? We might tell you more
if you send us the log file (best including the statistic output you get
via "display statistics").