[SCIP] Question

Walelign Nikshi walelign.nikshi at mines.sdsmt.edu
Mon Sep 4 16:52:25 CEST 2017

 Dear SCIP developers,

Sorry for bothering you guys.
This is one of my multiple trial to get response for my question. I would
really aprecitae if you can get back to me.

I have a Mixed integer optimal control problem and I would like to solve
this problem as a MINLP. I have tried to solve this using genetic algorithm
and I failed to get a solution to it. I wanted to try this in SCIP and I
think it is written in C language. All I have done is in Matlab and I was
wondering if there is a way to run the Matlab code in SCIP package or how
hard is it formulate the problem in C for this software?

CAn the solver handle
    -Nonlinear,
    -Discontinuous
    -Non smooth , and
    - Non-convex problems in objective function, constraint, and dynamics?

And will upto how many degrees of freedom system can be solved with SCIP? I
have a 6 degree of freedom optimal control system (6 states)

Could you please help me on this one?

Thanks,
Wale

--

*Best regards,*

*~~~~~~*
*Walelign M. Nikshi *
*PhD student*
*Dept. Mechanical Engineering*
*South Dakota School of Mines & Technology*
*501 E. Saint Joseph St*
*Rapid City, SD, 57701*
*(605) 321 3805 (mobile)*