[SCIP] Separator not called

Emanuel Delgadillo emanuel.dc0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:29:54 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have implemented a branch-price with SCIP and I want to add a separator.
I coded it with C++ extending ObjSepa class and included it to scip, but it
is never called.
I have output messages in it, and I have checked maxrounds(root) and
maxcuts(root) are not 0 and also tried with different values for priority
and frequency. I have my own version of includeDefaultPlugins, which
doesn't include any other default separator.
I have already checked documentation, examples and previous similar
threads, but I couldn't solve it. I also checked some files of source code
(solve.c) to find what I'm doing wrong, without success.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Emanuel