[SCIP] Integrating functions from other source codes

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Wed Apr 18 11:44:47 CEST 2018

Hello Andre,

please explain us your setup in more detail, so that we can help. First
of all, how exactly do you integrate the code? Have you maybe forgotten
to include the new primal heuristic plugin into SCIP? Or did you disable
it by setting its frequency to -1?

Or is your program simply crashing at some point during
a) compilation
b) linking
c) runtime

If yes, what is the error message that you get?

Cheers,
Gregor