[SCIP] How could I access the new constraints created by SCIPbranchVar() ?

myroslav myroslav.kryven at uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Aug 21 16:40:21 CEST 2018

Dear SCIP community,

I am trying to implement a simple branch-and-price algorithm. In the
branching callback SCIP_DECL_BRANCHEXECLP I am using SCIPbranchVar()
method to perform branching on one of the LP candidates obtained by the
method SCIPgetLPBranchCands(). When branching on a variable in this way
a new constraint is added in one of the two (the up-branch or the
down-branch) branches and I should modify my pricing problem
accordingly. How could I access the new constraints created by
SCIPbranchVar() so that I could use them to get their dual variables
when solving the pricing problem?

Thanks,

Myroslav