[SCIP] Making sure that the same branching decision is not done twice

myroslav myroslav.kryven at uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Aug 29 15:48:13 CEST 2018

Dear SCIP community,

I wondered how I could store branching decisions in the nodes of the
branching tree.  I don't  use the branching decisions for pricing, I
just want to make sure in the branching callback BRANCHEXECLP that I
don't do the same branching decision that was done earlier on the path
to the root, therefore, I was not sure if it's also a good idea to use
"marker constraints" as suggested in one of the FAQs.

Sincerely,

Myroslav