[SCIP] clp as LP Solver

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sat Jan 13 03:49:56 CET 2018

Hi,

you should use the directory in which you have installed Clp.
If you build Clp from source without changing the installation prefix
(--prefix), then it's the directory from which you have called make and
make install for Clp.
As the SCIP buildsystem tells you:
   "<Clp-path>/include/coin/ClpModel.hpp" should exist.

Stefan