[SCIP] Compiler error

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Tue Jan 23 12:43:13 CET 2018

Dear Shaon,

I guess you started your project with an older version of SCIP and
recently switched to SCIP 3.2 or later? We did a rework of our buffer
memory handling in SCIP 3.2 and the buffer.h file was removed in that
course.

Please just do "make depend" (with the same options as you normally
supply) in your project and it should update the dependencies, so that
make knows that buffer.h is not needed anymore.