[SCIP] Stopping at the next best solution than the one passed

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Wed Jun 6 16:51:38 CEST 2018

Dear Meenarli,

I fear it is not possible to set this with a settings file, because this
is not a real parameter, but only an option in the interactive shell.
SCIP only allows to set an objective limit after the problem was read.
Since settings are typically read before that, this can only be set in
the interactive shell after the problem is read via "set limits objective".