[SCIP] How to get the Lower Bound while implementing the Branching Rule?

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Tue Mar 20 09:52:24 CET 2018

Dear Matheus,

this sounds like an application of the SCIP probing mode, which allows
to explore some tentative children before branching. Please have a look
at the documentation of the probing mode:

http://scip.zib.de/doc-5.0.1/html/group__PublicProbingMethods.php

Probing mode supports local constraints at the tentative node, and solve
the corresponding LP relaxation.

You can then retrieve the LP solution objective using SCIPgetLPObjval(),
see also

http://scip.zib.de/doc-5.0.1/html/group__PublicLPMethods.php

for further information.

Happy probing,