[SCIP] Dual value of constraints

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sat Mar 24 11:20:37 CET 2018

Dear Mahdi,

we could probably help you if you would tell us what errors you got.

Until then, here are some wild guesses: Both methods only work for
linear constraints. part_con suggests that those are partitioning
constraints, if you created them as setppc constraints, you should use
the respective method there. For the first variant, dualval and
checkbool need to be pointers to a real and a bool, respectively, it
does not look like this (normally, it would be &dualval, &checkbool).