[SCIP] SCIP speed-up

Marcus Garvie mgarvie at uoguelph.ca
Tue May 15 15:22:42 CEST 2018

Dear Sir or Madam.

I recently downloaded a free version if SCIP to calculate all feasible solutions of a large binary linear system of equations with a dummy objective function. I am following the instructions described at part 4. of

http://www.aiexp.info/calculating-all-feasible-solutions-of-ilp.html

Can you please provide me with some advice as to how I can speed-up the solution process? I notice there is a lot of output displayed during the solution process. Is there a ‘quiet’ mode I can use that will speed things up? What else can I do to speed things up?

I have attached a typical LP file that I solve.

Thank you,

Marcus.

PS The attached model takes me about 5 minutes to solve, but I’m wanting to solve much larger problems too.

Marcus R Garvie
Associate Professor
Rm 552 MacNaughton Bldg
Dept. of Math & Stats