[SCIP] checkintegrality assertion

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Tue Apr 9 12:09:42 CEST 2019

Dear Diego,

the checkintegrality flag is meant to speed up the solution check in
case you are certain that the integrality restrictions are satisfied,
e.g., because a heuristic calls the check for a solution it constructed
which rounded all solution values. However, the assert is there because
you still should not sneak in infeasible solutions (and if this happens,
it is a bug most of the time).

Thus, in your case, the best option would indeed be to build the integer
solution and pass that solution to SCIP.

Cheers
Gerald