[SCIP] complie errors of scip with cplex

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Mon Apr 29 12:40:39 CEST 2019

Dear Aaron,

SCIP encodes the current git hash into the binary during compilation.
This is only done in the developer version and when git is available. In
the public release version, this check should always fail, so the
pre-built git hash is used.
In your setup, it seems that the SCIP directory path got messed up. I
suppose your SCIP directory path is "D:/Code/Projects/scip-6.0.1" but
for some reason it got split in half and then cmake evaluated the check
to true, trying to get the current git hash, which resulted in an error.

Please try to regenerate the build directory after removing all its
contents. If that still fails, you could manually edit the generated
file "scip_update_githash.cmake" and fix the path before
building/compiling the project.

Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the error on our side.

Cheers
Matthias