[SCIP] Working on Windows

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Sat Feb 2 12:39:01 CET 2019

Hey Mahdi,

the installers don't include the examples, you have to download the
source code for this. (which is why it says "Source code (including
applications and examples)" on our download page).

The branch and price examples have their own CMakeLists.txt and can
hence be treated as encapsulated projects.
If you have a working SCIP installation, it shouldn't be difficult to
build and run an example on your own.
Our documentation page
https://scip.zib.de/doc-6.0.1/html/START.php#START_CHOICE helps you to
set up a project.

The answer is therefore: Yes, it is possible.

Have a nice weekend,
Gregor