[SCIP] Error: constraint is not linear

mahdi noorizadegan m.noorizadegan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 08:31:34 CEST 2019

 Hi Gerald,

I have a pricing procedure which finds variables with negative reduced cost.
Once they are found they are added to the master problem. However, the .lp
file via SCIPwriteTransProblem is not created after addition. It is set to
create .lp file after addition of variables.

I do cout "check" at the end of the variable adding function (before return
SCIP_OKAY) and also after call for this function. While it leaves the
function and starts the pricing procedure, it does not print the check
point after the var adding function. Therefore no .lp file is created.
Could you please let me know what I have done wrong?

Regards,
Mahdi