[SCIP] SCIP Optimization Suite 6.0.2 beta release

Franziska Schlösser schloesser at zib.de
Fri Jun 28 19:59:17 CEST 2019

Dear SCIP community,

We are currently working on the upcoming release of the SCIP
Optimization Suite 6.0.2.

This bugfix release further improves upon the stability of version 6 and
fixes setup troubles with the precompiled libraries.

For the first time we provide a beta version of the release for you to
try out

https://scip.zib.de/index.php#download

We invite you to download the new version and test it on your systems.
Please let us know if you encounter any major problems and provide us
with the information about your system and/or build environment.

Kind regards,
The SCIP team