[SCIP] The Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable issue

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Sat Jun 29 21:28:27 CEST 2019

Dear Omidi,

here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

you can find a VS redistributables package that work for VS 2015, 2017,
and 2019.

Anyway, I think that your installed VS 2017 redistributables package is
fine for using SCIP. Our released libraries and binaries are compiled
with VS 2017. So the link to the
redistributables package (currently VS 2015) should be updated. Sorry
for that.

Best,
Benjamin