[SCIP] SCIP Session at INFORMS Annual Meeting 2019

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Tue Mar 5 17:37:26 CET 2019

Hi SCIP users!

I am planning to organize an invited session on research projects
related to SCIP at this year's INFORMS Annual Meeting in Seattle,
October 20-23, 2019.  Last year, the SCIP session at INFORMS was a great
success and I hope we can take up this opportunity again to share not
only recent developments within SCIP but also give new insights on some
of the exciting projects where SCIP is used.

If any of you is planning to attend INFORMS and would like to present in
such a session, I would need to know a tentative title and abstract
until March 31. Final abstract and title can be updated until May 15.

The topic is completely free. Whether you use SCIP as a black-box
solver, extend it by problem-specific plugins, or improve the core of
SCIP: all contributions welcome.

Please think about it and let me know as soon as possible such that I
can decide whether we have sufficiently many talks for one session.

Best,
Jakob

--
Jakob Witzig

Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)

Division Mathematical Optimization and Scientific Information
Research Group Mathematical Optimization Methods

Takustrasse 7
14195 Berlin

Tel. : +49 (0)30 84185-416
Fax  : +49 (0)30 84185-269