[SCIP] SCIP Optimization Suite 3.1.0

ghasemzadeh at itu.edu.tr ghasemzadeh at itu.edu.tr
Sun Mar 31 15:45:50 CEST 2019

To whom it may concern,

I am Leila Ghasemzadeh, master student at Istanbul Technical
University. To complete my thesis I need to install the version 3.1.0
and implement the code of "Learning to Search in Branch and Bound
Algorithms" paper by "Hal Daume".

I have some questions and it would be really helpful if you answer them:
1) First of all, I want to know that what is the difference between
SCIP and SCIP Optimization Suite? I searched but did not find any
answer for it.
2) To install the version 3.1.0 should I install both SCIP and SCIP
Optimization Suite? or just one of them is enough?
3) I could install sipoptsuite, but for installation of scip I face
some problems. Once, I want to compile another package
(above-mentioned paper) I face some errors, which is attached as
screenshots. It seems that it cannot perform SCIP_CALL funcitons.

I will be so appreciated if you can help me with this issue.

Regards,
Leila