[SCIP] How to get CSV text format solution in display or saving as CSV text file?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed May 1 01:21:56 CEST 2019

Hi Gerald.

Thanks for the example, how to use -c command.

I figure it out now, how to get the solution file in gedit using the
External Tool

-f and -c commands does not mix.

However, the -s and -c commands mix.

So using -s to set the parameters for my set file and -c to read,
optimize and write the solution work well in gEdit.

BTW, my R script partially working to clean the mysolution.sol file to
CSV format.

Thanks for your help.

Noli