[SCIP] Using SCIPdisableCons in problem creation stage

Ngô Lan lan.ngo at aalto.fi
Thu Oct 10 01:40:21 CEST 2019

Hi Gregor,

Thank you for your reply. It works now. Would it be possible to add the deleted constraints again to scip? Ideally, when a node is entered again, I would like to enable the constraint instead of creating a new one. My code does not run yet so I haven't had chance to test it.

I also have another problem with the child nodes. So for branching, I created a linear branching constraint and a marker constraint from my constraints handler and added them into a child node (sticking at node is true). However, in subscip when I check in which branch I am at using SCIPconsIsActive, I get true even for the constraints that were not created in this node. Do you have any idea where things might go wrong?

Best,

Lan