[SCIP] SCIP does not supports MATLAB command 'inv'

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Mon Sep 30 17:14:23 CEST 2019

Hi Ning,

SCIP does not support the operator X^{-1} for a matrix of variables. I
would try to rewrite the objective function to avoid the inverse.
However, if this does not seem to be straight forward in your
application, you could add another matrix Y and add quadratic
constraints to enforce X*Y = Id.

Best,
Benjamin