[SCIP] SCIP Optimization Suite Session at IFORS 2020

Maher, Stephen S.J.Maher at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Jan 6 09:32:54 CET 2020

Hi all,

We are organising a SCIP Optimization Suite session at IFORS 2020. The aim of this session is to present works on recent developments for the solver and novel applications.

We would like to extend the invitation to give a talk in this session to all users of SCIP. If you would like to give a talk in the SCIP Optimization Suite session, please send me an email at s.j.maher at exeter.ac.uk.

It will be great to see you at IFORS 2020.

Cheers,

Steve