[SCIP] cuts before branching begins

Leona Gottwald gottwald at zib.de
Tue Jan 21 17:40:39 CET 2020

Hi Marcus,

try to display the statistics of SCIP. The source of the cuts could be a
separator or a constraint handler. In the statistics you will see how
many cuts are added by separators and constraint handlers.

The statistics can be printed in the command line with "display
statistics" and in the callable library with SCIPprintStatistics().

Best,
Leona