[SCIP] Compiling SCIP feature extractor

Zachary Steever zjsteeve at buffalo.edu
Thu Jan 23 00:57:12 CET 2020

Hello,

I am looking to compile the feature extractor which was used to extract
instance statistics using SCIP for the MIPLIB. I downloaded the source code
(from http://miplib.zib.de/download.html) and am following the instructions
which are detailed in the README file. Unfortunately, I am receiving the
error codes which are pasted below.

It appears that certain libscip files cannot be found. I have tried
specifying the location of my scip install in the cmake command using the
DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH flag, but this does not help. For reference, I am
running this code on Linux Mint.

I was hoping you may know how to fix this issue. Thank you in advance for
any assistance you can provide.

[ 14%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/feature-extractor.dir/src/feature-extractor.cpp.o
make[2]: **** No rule to make target 'libscip-NOTFOUND', needed by
'feature-extractor'*.  Stop.
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target
'CMakeFiles/feature-extractor.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/feature-extractor.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Best,

Zachary Steever