[SCIP] dumping cuts in a sub-problem?

Stefan Vigerske svigerske at gams.com
Tue Jan 28 12:12:42 CET 2020

Hi,

there is an event type SCIP_EVENTTYPE_ROWADDEDLP which you could catch
to get rows when there are added to the LP. See also
https://scip.zib.de/doc-6.0.2/html/group__PublicEventMethods.php.
The row you can then ask for the constraint handler that created it by
using SCIProwGetOriginCons()
(https://scip.zib.de/doc-6.0.2/html/group__PublicRowMethods.php#ga9496e6aee66129cee71c0cfc1dc1a906)

Best,
Stefan