[SCIP] DEB package with Ubuntu 20.04

Franziska Schloesser schloesser at zib.de
Wed Jul 1 19:20:50 CEST 2020

Dear Cristiano,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on assembling
packages for a newer ubuntu version and hope to have them ready very soon.

Especially if you are working on linux, compilation is a good
alternative. Please also provide your feedback regarding the compilation
process, as we would like to improve on this as well.

Best,
Franziska