[SCIP] Defining binary variables for "top level" branching

Yuji Shinano shinano at zib.de
Tue Jul 7 09:23:02 CEST 2020

Dear Vladimir V. Voloshinov,

We are working on UG documentation currently. Hopefully, it comes at the next major release of SCIP Optimization Suite.
You can customize your own racing ramp-up. You need to prepare a set of parameter files for the customized racing.
A brief introduction is presented in the previous SCIP workshop Q&A session of FiberSCIP below.
https://scipopt.org/workshop2020/
You can get the slide from the page. (The customized racing setting is on p.28)

If you need more help, please directly contact to me.

Best regards,
Yuji