[SCIP] Stable sets

Горбунова, Анастасия Анатольевна gorbunova.aa at phystech.edu
Wed Jul 15 20:35:41 CEST 2020

Dear SCIP Developers,

I'm using SCIP coloring application and trying to find colors of vertices
in optimal coloring. I found debug functions which print values of stable
sets (for instance, file: Coloring/probdata_coloring.c, function:
COLORprobPrintStableSets and some others). But these functions don't
execute even in debug mode. How can I get values of stable sets after
finding an optimal solution? I would be grateful for every kind of help
cause I have no idea how can I find them.

Best regards,
Anastasia