[SCIP] Accessing the rows added by the constraint handler in the pricer

Naga Venkata Chaitanya Gudapati - nagavenkata.gudapati@studio.unibo.it nagavenkata.gudapati at studio.unibo.it
Mon Jul 27 22:13:46 CEST 2020

James Cussens had also written me and I am attaching his email here.

Hi Naga,

I've been doing similar things to you and had similar problems. What fixed it for me was:

1. Making sure the row was marked as modifiable in the call to  SCIPcreateEmptyRowConshdlr
2. Not releasing the row

I got complaints about adding modifiable rows to the cut pool, so I just stopped doing that.

I assume that rather than modifying an existing row one could delete the existing row and create a new one to end up in the same place. My assumption is that modifying existing rows is more efficient but I have not actually checked this.

James