[SCIP] linker error when building soplex

Franziska Schloesser schloesser at zib.de
Thu Jun 11 10:46:17 CEST 2020

Dear Ziye,

To only build scip you can run make in the scip folder that is generated
by cmake. For using cplex as LP solver you seem to have used the wrong
flags, you need the CPLEX_DIR.

That would make your commands look something like this:

mkdir build
cd build
cmake .. -DLPS=cpx -DCPLEX_DIR=</path/to/cplex/install>
cd scip
make

I hope this helps,

Best,