[SCIP] How to delete variable locally (Delete different set of variables of the master problem at the different nodes)

Shin, Jungeun jungeun4 at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 15 09:58:05 CEST 2020

Hi,

I am using a branching rule that makes some columns to be infeasible to the leaf nodes of one branch after branching.

As far as I know,  SCIPaddPricedVar add variable globally to the restricted master problem and I assume SCIPdelVar will delete variable from the global master problem, thus the columns will disappear from all other nodes as well.  (Fix me if this is wrong)

Rather than adding constraints to a node to make these variables to be zero, can I delete some columns locally at each node?

Thank you
Best,
Jungeun