[SCIP] Using SCIP via Matlab and OPTI Toolbox

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Mar 10 16:25:31 CET 2020

Hi Moritz,

unfortunately, there currently is no support of the OPTI toolbox and we
do not know the answer to your question. (We are currently checking
whether and how we can support Matlab in the future.)

For SCIP directly SCIP outputs tons of statistics if you type "disp
stat". I am not sure whether this fits your needs. If you need more
particular information, you will probably have to implement some C-code.

Best

Marc