[SCIP] how to run JSCIP test exmple on macbook

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Wed Mar 11 09:04:23 CET 2020

Hi,

both of your questions should not be discussed on the SCIP mailing list
but rather in separate issues in the JSCIPOpt repository on Github.

Please provide all the needed information to reproduce the behavior.
Which OS and Java version are you using? How did you install SCIP? How
did you compile JSCIPOpt? What (other) commands did you execute?

Best,
Benjamin