[SCIP] How to get the Dual Solution of the cuts added using a constraint handler

Naga Venkata Chaitanya Gudapati - nagavenkata.gudapati@studio.unibo.it nagavenkata.gudapati at studio.unibo.it
Mon Mar 30 11:19:06 CEST 2020

Hello,

I might have missed something rudimentary in the SCIP documentation but is there a way to get the dual prices of the added cuts? I add these cuts using a constraint handler.  I know about SCIPgetDualsolLinear but can it also be used for cuts?

I am adding a cut and I need to get its dual price so that I can take it into account for the pricing problem after which I can add a new variable.

Thanks for your help and please let me know if I need to provide any further information.

Regards,
Naga