[SCIP] visualizing Branch and bound tree using SCIP & HyDraw

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 7 19:16:22 CEST 2020

Dear Abbas,

the SCIP parameter you mentioned will write the corresponding output to
the file "somefilename.vbc" in your case. I guess you can then use this
file for HyDraw - you do not need vbctool for this.

[The file could also be read by vbctool. For running vbctool, you can
try to compile the source code, but I do not think that it will easily
work for windows.]

Best

Marc