[SCIP] Installation issues

ssriram1992 at icloud.com ssriram1992 at icloud.com
Thu Sep 17 15:24:04 CEST 2020

Hi

I am trying to install SCIP 7.0.1 in Windows subsystem Linux. I am trying to
do a cmake-based installation. Midway through the installation, (while
linking to get the scip executable), I get the following error.

undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_key_delete@@GLIBC_2.2.5'

I believe this is because pthreads is not being linked to.This stackoverflow
answer
<mailto:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25617839/undefined-reference-to-
symbol-pthread-key-deleteglibc-2-2-5>  suggests that we add a line to the
target_link_libraries part of the CMakeLists.txt. But I do not see such a
line in SCIP's CMakeLists.txt. Please, can somebody help what can I do to
get around this problem?

Best

Sriram