[SCIP] Integration of SCIP with a C++ program

Besancon, Mathieu besancon at zib.de
Wed Dec 1 18:11:43 CET 2021

Hello Marcela,

It's definitely possible to integrate SCIP in your C++ programs, typically using the shared library.

A good place to get started would be the examples and applications in the SCIP repository, like examples/MIPSolver or examples/CallableLibrary.

You can programmatically set the problem data, solve it and get the results.

Best,

Mathieu