[SCIP] Running SCIP with branching disabled

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jun 14 19:48:35 CEST 2021

Dear Sergey,

you need to add a node limit and turn off strong-branching. In the
console this can be done as follows:

set limits nodes 1
set branching random priority 20000

(The last command prioritizes the random branching rule of the default
rule with strong branching).

Strong branching might also be the reason for the observed behavior.

Best

Marc