[SCIP] Gurobi + SCIP

Vincent Wang vincentw2046 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:32:44 CEST 2021

Hi folks,

I have a quite naive question. I was compiling SCIP (via cmake) in my
ubuntu 20.04 system and was going to use Gurobi as its LP solver. So I
follow the instruction here (https://scipopt.org/doc/html/md_INSTALL.php)
and type

cmake .. -DLPS=grb -DGUROBI_DIR=/opt/gurobi912/linux64/

Then I had an error (see the attached) which says that

CMake Error at papilo/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137
(message):
  Could NOT find GUROBI (missing: GUROBI_LIBRARIES)

Note that it did not say "missing GUROBI_INCLUDE_DIRS GUROBI_LIBRARIES" but
only "GUROBI_LIBRARIES". Anybody has experienced this or has any thoughts?
I would appreciate it.

Best,
Vincent.