[SCIP] Multiple Constraint handlers

Naga Venkata Chaitanya Gudapati - nagavenkata.gudapati@studio.unibo.it nagavenkata.gudapati at studio.unibo.it
Wed Jun 30 16:27:24 CEST 2021

Thanks! That answers my question but does the pricing round get immediately triggered after all the constraint handlers have added cuts or do they do they repeat after a few times? As in, say in a given round of separation, is each constraint handler called exactly once or can it be called multiple times.

Thanks and Regards,
Nag
________________________________
From: Scip <scip-bounces at zib.de> on behalf of Ambros Gleixner <gleixner at zib.de>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 7:43:27 AM
To: scip at zib.de <scip at zib.de>
Subject: Re: [SCIP] Multiple Constraint handlers

Hi Naga,

Setting the result to SCIP_SEPARATED does not immediately trigger a
round of pricing, rather: the separation callbacks of all constraint
handlers are called (in decreasing priority) and if one sets the result
to SCIP_SEPARATED, then another round of pricing is triggered.

Does that help?

Best,
Ambros

Am 23.06.21 um 13:50 schrieb Naga Venkata Chaitanya Gudapati -