[SCIP] PYSCIPOPT Model Methods writeLP and trySol

Fischer, Jan jan.fischer at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 18 13:56:13 CET 2021

Dear Team,

I am currently working with the Pyscipopt interface to set up a Branch and Price Solver using the language Python. However, I came to realize that trySol and writeLP are not working for me. I tried these commands on Visual Studio Code and Anaconda Spyder. Simply nothing seems to happen after adding the solution. In Spyder the Input number jumps back to „In [1]“ and saved objects seem to be inaccessable.

Do you know About this issue? If so, I would be glad to know how to fix this issue. I was trying to use the trySol command to add a starting solution to my model. So I am looking forward to at least get this method working.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards
Jan Fischer