[SCIP] Debugging segfault.

Leon Eifler eifler at zib.de
Fri May 14 08:45:25 CEST 2021

Hello Marco,

> SCIPsetLPFeastol(p_scip, 1e-9)
>
> Using a debugger doesn't help (I guess because I haven't compiled SCIP
> with debug info), so I was looking at the source code and wanted to
> make sure I am calling this function from the right "stage". So I
> inserted these lines just before the above one:
you can only call that function in the solving stage (since the LP does
not exist before). Why don't you just recompile with Debug info? ( In
make it is `make OPT=dbg` in cmake it is `cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug` )

> SCIP_CALL(SCIPprintStage(p_env, stdout));
> fflush(stdout);

SCIPprintStage takes a SCIP* and a FILE*, so if you want to print to
Standard output you should use `SCIPprintStage(p_scip, NULL)` (assuming
p_scip is your SCIP*).

Best,
Leon